Safety is the basis
Are you confident of security of your company data and information?
Do your systems work smoothly and provide correct data?
Unless you are sure about the responses for those questions, we propose our IT auditing services.
Goal of the IT audit is to gather all necessary information, collect evidences, as well as perform tests, which can confirm compliance with IT security standards or identify risks in daily operation of the IT systems of the company.
IT infrastructure should protect assets and information resources of the company. Whereas, IT systems should provide current and relevant pieces of data to respective users.
Our specialists undertake audits using one of the following standards:
- ISO 9001
Other standards in terms of IT security, according to which we run our audits: ISO/IEC 27001; norms used in building systems to manage IT security: ISO/IEC 27002.
Procedure of audit
In the course of typical IT audit, following activities are performed:
- Audit of IT systems
- Audit of information resources with usage of dedicated software tools
- Planning and structuring IT systems
- Assessing technical infrastructure around IT systems
- Audit of IT infrastructure
- Assessing safety and security of information resources
- Checking continuation of service after major break-down
Selection of IT systems
We are aware of the fact that process of selecting appropriate system to manage an enterprise is a task requiring significant knowledge and experience. Therefore using adequate methodology increases chances for success and reduces time needed to implementation, and at the same time minimising risk of project failure.
Our IT consultants will support you in performing this process in a way that will enable selection of the most appropriate management system.
Methodology of choosing ERP system
- Analysis of informational and functional needs
- Analysis of the business processes (workflow, flow of documents, etc.)
- Preliminary selection of solutions available on the market
- Preliminary comparison of the client-fit with available products
- Presentation of short-listed providers (3-5 initially selected providers)
- Workshops on specific systems
- Negotiations on the financial conditions and scope of the implementation
- Analysis of the risks associated with the project (product – provider position – implementation team, references)
- Final selection of the provider